What We Believe
· We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, the infallible rule of faith and conduct, a revelation from God to man.
· We believe in the Triune Godhead with distinct personalities; The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, who are eternally self-existent, self-revealed, and function as one entity.
· We believe that man, by transgression, fell and his only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
· We believe that salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not by human works.
· We believe that the ordinance of baptism by submersion with Christ should be observed as a commandment in the Scriptures by all who have really repented and in their hearts believe in Christ as their Savior and Lord.
· We believe that the partaking of the Lord’s Supper in remembrance of the sacrifice of Christ on the cross, is an essential act of obedience and worship and carries with it all the blessings associated with glorifying Christ through faithful adherence to His commands.
· We believe that the Church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit with divine appointments for the fulfillment of the great commission. Each believer is an integral part of this general assembly.
· We believe in the Blessed Hope, that Jesus is coming again to gather all His saints to Heaven. Those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus Christ will suffer from eternal separation, everlasting punishment in the second death, the lake of fire.
· We believe in the Millennial reign of Jesus, to rule and reign for 1,000 years on earth as the Scriptures have promised.
We also believe that stewardship is one of the predominant themes of the Bible and yet is often overlooked or minimized in discussions about the Christian Life. Stewardship is all-inclusive and touches every area of our lives, time, talents, and tithe.
TIME- our most valuable asset and reflects our priorities.
TALENTS – our special abilities belong to God and we should employ them in serving Him and one another.
TITHE– we should be good stewards of all that God has given us and we should be cheerful in giving those resources. For God’s people, the tithe (10%) should be a floor not a ceiling for giving. A place to begin and not to end!